The Storage tanks found their application in many areas - in the production lines for milk processing, or to store water, juices and other liquids before they are being processed.
Biomashin produces stainless-steel storage tanks in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP). The tanks ensure a high purity of stored product. The tanks can be equipped with a filter system for sterilization of air which prevents the penetration of mechanical and microbiological contaminants in the product.
All welding seams are done automatically and their surface is irreproachably treated which ensures easy and quick maintenance of the equipment as well as good appearance.
Storage Tank, basic design:
- Working Volume: up to 60 m3 produced in the company
- Made of stainless-steel AISI 304L and/or AISI 316L
- Vertical tank, intended for indoor installation
- Standing on adjustable tubular legs
- Surfaces in contact with the product 2В or Ra ≤ 0.8 µm, welding seams grinded to Ra≤ 0.8 µm
- Insulation made of mineral wool on shell and bottom. Welded insulation cladding.
- Cleaning system with specially selected elements and calculated parameters ensuring impeccable hygiene
- Agitator with precisely calculated speed and construction, without foaming and stratification of the product, and with uniform action in the entire volume