Pharma and Cosmetics Tanks
Biomashin produces and supplies equipment for the Pharma, Chemistry and Cosmetic industries in accordance with Good manufacturing Practice (GMP) and accompanied by validating documentation IQ, OQ, FAT, SAT inclusively. For tanks with maximum allowable working pressure > 0.5 bar we offer product certification in accordance with PED 2014/68/EU.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Reactors are used for heat treatment, stirring, mixing and treatment of liquid and creamy components, living organisms inclusively, as well as active biochemical ingredients. Leading producers in the pharmaceutical industry use our reactors to produce infusion solutions, gels, etc.
- Melting tanks are used in the cosmetics industry to melt aqueous and oil phase when producing cosmetic products. The mixing and melting tanks are intended to be used for heat treatment and mixing of liquid and creamy products.
Tanks for pharma, chemistry and costmetics, basic design:
- Made of stainless steel AISI 316Ti/AISI 316L
- Wide range of volumes
- Surfaces in contact with the product Ra 1.6÷0.4 µm
- Ability to work under pressure and vacuum
- Heat-exchanging device – inner or outer serpentine
- Agitator/Stirring mechanism in accordance with the application of the tank, viscosity and density of the product
- Insulation with mineral wool or PU-foam, covered with fully welded insulation cladding
- Safety armature and electro-sensors for control of the process