Process tanks are widely spread and have many areas of application in various industies:
- The processes that run in them are for treatment, maturation, homogenization and fermentation of yoghurt and other dairy products.
- Beer production involves the use of four natural resources – water, malt, hop, and yeast. The perfect solution for their processing - temperature treatement, maturation, incubation, fermentation etc., could be found in our portfolio.
- Modern methods for processing of juices, nectars, and non-fizzy drinks include pasteurization, cooling, heating and mixing. The main factors that have to be controled in order to secure the utmost quality are change of the temperature, access of oxygen and light.
- Mixing tanks for viscous products find their application in the production of food that requires specific working conditions and mixing of components.
The process tanks that we offer guarantee optimal control of stirring as well as precise control of thermal processes in time. Depending on the technology and the product, these tanks work either under pressure or at atmospheric conditions. They could be installed outside or inside as by the use of different heat-exchanging devices, insulation and control devices, constant temperature of the product is guaranteed. We focus on the potential for easy and reliable cleaning of the tanks so that contamination of the food is prevented.
Process Tank, Basic design:
- Volume: from 160 l to 50 m3 produced in the company
- Made of stainless-steel AISI 304L and/or AISI 316L
- Surfaces in contact with the product 2В or Ra ≤ 0.8 µm, welding seams grinded to Ra≤ 0.8 µm
- Insulation made of mineral wool on shell and bottom. Welded insulation cladding.
- Cleaning system with specially selected elements and calculated parameters ensuring impeccable cleaning
- Agitator with construction fully oriented towards the requirements of process and product
- Heating/Cooling system on shell and bottom of the tank with maximum allowable working pressure of 3bar for optimal cooling/heating